Basic CD Player Install Guide

The first thing is a mounting kit, basically this is the kit that's used to mount an aftermarket CD player into a stock radio location. Make sure you purchase the correct kit for your vehicle! After you have purchased all the necessary components needed to get the install going time its time to take a little look into some basic tools needed for the install.

- Electrical Tape
- Wire cutters, strippers and crimpers
- Power drill with a Philips and flathead tip
- Allen keys
- Dremil (best tool ever for making modifications)
- Factory CD player removal keys (most common for Ford )
- Assortment of wire connectors
- Test Light
- Multimeter
- Soldering Gun (not in all cases but good to have just in case)

2 comments:

David Dillard said...

Hey Guys, I read your post It was really amazing for me. I am very glad for this post. I will be happy if you post here more. Thank you so much for this post-https://outdoorsumo.com/

Beauty Tips For Beautiful Girl said...

Hi Guys.
I read your all post. I think your subject was very good. I will also happy if you write more articles about that. click here
Thank you

Post a Comment